Sometimes it is both helpful and useful for Ezoic to have 'read and analyze only' access to your Google Analytics history. It is very easy to share read only access with us - just follow these simple steps!
- Sign in to Google Analytics.
- Click Admin, and navigate to the desired account/property/view.
- In the Account, Property, or View column (depending upon whether you want to add users at the account, property, or view level), click User Management.
- In the Account users list, click +, then click Add new users.
- Enter the email address firstname.lastname@example.org for Ezoic's Google Account
- Select Notify new users by email to send a message to the user.
- Select the permissions you want. Learn more about permissions.
- Click Add.