To update your domain name delegation details and set new name servers, you will need to use Melbourne IT’s domain maintenance tools.
These tools can be accessed by logging-in to your My Account Console.
- Login to your My Account by clicking on the link at the top right of the website, and entering your username and password. The My Account Console will be displayed.
- Click View/Manage Domain Names under the Domain Names section of the Console. The View Domain Names page will be displayed with the list of domain names under your My Account.
- Click the domain name. The Domain Management page will be displayed.
- In the Name Server Details section of the page, click Change Delelgation Details
- On the Delegation page, enter the details of the new name servers for your domain name and click Submit Changes.
- A confirmation message will appear with the details of the updated delegation.