Please note that these instructions are for domains registered at BlueHost. Not for domains only hosted with them.
Step 1: Find Out Name Servers for Your Hosting Account
The first is to find out which name servers you should use for your eHost hosting account. This varies by server and type of hosting.
Step 2: Changing Name Servers
- Log into your Bluehost control panel.
- In the Domains section, click the Domain Manager.
- Choose your domain name.
- Click the Name Servers tab.
- Select Use Custom Name Servers.
- Enter the settings from step 1.
- Click Save Name Server Settings.