At the end of each month, Ezoic will pay you for the ad revenue from the previous month. In order to collect those earnings you will need to update your payment settings to reflect the way in which you would like to be paid.
To select your payment settings please go to Account (on the top right hand corner of the screen) > Payment Settings.
On this page you can choose your payment threshold and form of payment. Payment methods must be submitted by the 21st of the month in order for them to be applied to that month (so any changes for payments due at the end of February, must be completed by February 21st), otherwise any change or settings will be applied to the following month.
The default threshold is $20, but that can be changed to whatever threshold you prefer.
There are also a number of payment methods you can choose from including:
1) Cheque - requires name and address
2) Paypal - requires only Paypal address
3) Dwolla Email - requires only Dwolla email address
4) Dwolla ID - requires only Dwolla ID
5) US Bank Transfer Via Payoneer - will deposit money directly into your domestic account
6) International Bank Transfer Via Payoneer - will deposit your money directly into your international account in the currency of your country.
*Both Payoneer options will direct you to their setup page.
Make sure to save all changes! And just another reminder - you can always update your payments settings later if you would like to receive payments in another form.