How do you use Ezoic?
Modified on: Wed, 9 Dec, 2020
Using Ezoic is easy. To get set up with Ezoic, follow these steps:
- Create an account. All you need is your website URL, email, and password.
- Choose which features you are interested in learning about or using.
- Integrate your site. This can be done via nameservers, Cloudflare, or WordPress plugin, though the plugin has limitations and you will not have access to all of Ezoic's features and your site will not be as fast.
- If you are using Ezoic's Ad Tester, you will need to then create placeholders (potential ad locations) on your website. This is done via the Ezoic Chrome Extension or the Ad Tester dashboard.
- You will need to apply to Google's AdExchange.
- If you're using Site Speed Accelerator, you will need to turn the Site Speed Accelerator and Caching app on.
- Finally, turn on Ezoic. Your site is now live!