- Login to your 123-reg control panel.
- In the Domain names section, select the relevant domain name from the drop down box and click on the Manage button.
- If the domain is a TLD i.e com/net/biz etc click on the Manage Domain Locking option. Click on the Unlock domain link and then click on the Back to Control Panel link.
- Click on the Change Nameservers link.
- Scroll down and enter your new nameserver records in the relevant boxes, then click on the Change Nameservers button.
- Please note: If the IP addresses of your new nameservers are required, you will be prompted for them.
- Scroll down and enter the IP addresses for the name servers in the relevant boxes.
- Scroll down and then click on the Change Nameservers button.
Created by: Emily Willis
Modified on: Thu, 11 Jul, 2019 at 9:51 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.