Here's how to change the name servers on your Yola-bought domain:
1. Log in to your Yola account and make sure you are on the "My Yola" page.
2. Click Domains along the top menu bar.
3. Click Advanced settings next to the domain you want to edit:
4. Click Set up name servers.
5. Click Change name servers for... so you can access and change the name servers for your domain.
6. Enter the custom name servers generated for you by Ezoic (these can be found under 'Settings' > 'Site Integration' > 'Name Servers' > 'View Instructions' in your Ezoic Dashboard) and click the Update name servers button. If you need to add more than two entries, click Additional name servers: