What is CloudFlare?
How to integrate using CloudFlare
1) Ensure you already have an active Cloudflare account and your nameservers are pointed to Cloudflare.
2) Sign into your Ezoic Dashboard, navigate to get started today and select integrate your site.
3) Click on Activate via own account:
4) Enter your Cloudflare account details and press save once these have been updated.
5) Your site will now be integrated with Ezoic, congratulations! Once integrated, there are two settings to check over to ensure everything is working correctly:
i) DNS Records
Once your site has fully integrated with the Ezoic system, Ezoic will automatically pull all of your DNS records in from CloudFlare. To confirm that the DNS records and IP addresses match the ones at CloudFlare you can check your DNS settings in Ezoic by going to your Dashboard > Settings > DNS Settings.
Like with the DNS records, it's really important that the SSL settings in your Ezoic SSL app match the ones at CloudFlare exactly. You can find more information on how to ensure your SSL certificate is compatible with Ezoic here: https://support.ezoic.com/a/solutions/articles/48000453953
How do Ezoic and CloudFlare work with your site?
Ezoic is a Certified CloudFlare partner (s so if you have an existing CloudFlare account and are using CloudFlare nameservers, you can easily integrate with our platform.
For further information on how integrating with CloudFlare works see the link below: