© 2020 Ezoic Inc.
1) Sign in to Google Domains:
2) In the left-hand navigation menu, click My domains.
3) Click the DNS tab for the domain name:
4) Under Name servers, select Use custom name servers.
5) Enter the custom name servers generated for you by Ezoic (these can be found under 'Settings' > 'Site Integration' > 'Name Servers' > 'View Instructions' in your Ezoic Dashboard) in the Name server field.
6) Click the + button to add every other name server generated for you by Ezoic.
7) Click Save to save your name servers.
Please allow up to 48 hours for all changes to take full effect.