If you're having issues getting into your wp login after integration, look no further!
To fix this error simply:
1. Download Ezoic's Excluded Pages App by going to your Ezoic Dashboard > App Store > Excluded Pages > Install.
2. Click 'Add Excluded URL'.
3. Under 'Rule Target' select 'Directory'.
4. Under 'URL Path' add any URLs which you use to log into your admin area - these will be excluded! For example '/wpadmin1'.
Note: if you add '/wp' it should exclude all of your wp admin pages!
5. That's it! Hit 'Save Excluded Page'.
Need more help?
If you're still having issues after taking the steps above, please don't hesitate to contact your account representative or firstname.lastname@example.org and we'd be happy to help!