© 2020 Ezoic Inc.
Is your site running on the WordPress platform? If so, then the Ezoic Integration Wordpress plugin is the easiest method of connecting and integrating your site to Ezoic.
This will enable you to easily use the Ezoic platform on your WordPress site and send a % of your website traffic to Ezoic versions. You can then get started using our A.I. to learn from your visitors’ behavior and adapt ad combinations and layouts to suit each unique user.
Please keep in mind that Wordpress Plugin Integration may not be the best option when using the Site Speed Accelerator. We recommend using either Name Server Integration or Cloudflare Integration as these allow you to use Ezoic's caching services. The WordPress plugin will deliver a fast site without exception, but the plugin itself adds some additional load time that is not optimal for the highest scores in Google.
Please note our SSL app is not currently compatible with the Ezoic Integration WordPress plugin. Therefore, if you would like to use this app (in your Dashboard under the Privacy tab), I suggest using Name Server or Cloudflare Integration instead.
1. Make sure you have the most up to date version of WordPress. If you don't, we recommend upgrading Wordpress to at least 4.3 to ensure that the Ezoic Integration plugin functions correctly after you enable it.
2. Create an account with Ezoic here: https://svc.ezoic.com/join.php
3. Log into your Ezoic Dashboard and select which Ezoic services you are wanting to use on your site, then click "continue":
4. Log into your Ezoic account and click “Integrate Your Site":
5. Click the WordPress option:
6. Download, install, and activate the Ezoic Integration plugin on your WordPress site:
*Please ensure you are running the latest version of the Ezoic plugin
7. You’re now integrated with Ezoic! Now continue with the Ad Tester setup as outlined in the guide below and switch your site on in your Ezoic dashboard when this is complete!
If you have any other questions regarding the rest of the Ezoic onboarding process, be sure to reach out to your designated onboarding specialist and they can assist you!