If you require urgent technical support, please go to support.ezoic.com - we have a wealth of tutorials and videos to help you with your queries. 90% of queries can be resolved by visiting the Knowledge Base and this is the quickest route to finding an answer to your question.
If you still need to open a ticket with our Support team, you can do so by accessing any article on support.ezoic.com, and at the bottom of the article selecting 'Get In Touch'.
Once you click that, you will be directed to support.ezoic.com/help and at the bottom of the page you will need to select 'Submit a Request'.
You will then be prompted to open a live chat during office hours, or a ticket outside of office hours.
Please make sure you fill out the correct subject in the form before submitting your chat/ ticket. This ensures we can direct your query to the most suitable agent with specialist skills in that area more quickly. If you don't see a category directly corresponding with your query, select the closest category possible, or select 'other'.
If you have urgent, technical queries the Support team will get back to you on your ticket as soon as possible. You can check for ticket updates by logging into your account at support.ezoic.com here:
Please note that sometimes your query will be best directed to a different team with specialist knowledge in different areas.
For assistance with Ad Tester setup and general queries on getting started with Ezoic, please contact your assigned Setup Specialist directly via email. Site setup includes:
For assistance with performance or optimization queries you'll need to speak to a member of our Success Management team directly.
Examples of a strategic query includes optimization or improvement of current settings, for example:
To contact your Setup Specialist or Publisher Success Manager directly, you can use your Levels menu in the Ezoic Dashboard.
- For security reasons, we are only able to help publishers emailing from the address associated with their Ezoic account. If you open a ticket or chat from an email address that is not the email address associated with your Ezoic account, you will be asked to reply from the Ezoic associated email address before we can continue troubleshooting.
- If you have more than one issue (and they are unrelated), please open a separate ticket for issue. Doing so means that we can allocate a dedicated agent to work on each issue and allows us to track recurring issues more effectively so that we can build out tools to assist with this at scale.
- Please don't open multiple tickets/ live chats on the same issue. Your ticket is in a queue and will be dealt with shortly. If you open more than one ticket on the same subject, we will automatically close this and your original ticket will be sent to the back of the queue.
- If you want to enquire about more than one site please open separate requests for each site.
- It’s always useful to have a copy of your DNS Records exactly as they appear at your host server available for audit. More information here: Where To Find DNS Records (Zone Files) At Your Host
- Always include details of ANY changes you have made to your site recently. For example; change of host, changes to SSL, plugins installed etc.
- Always have the list of additional plugins installed on your site ready and available for review
- Always ensure you have searched the Knowledge Base for the answer to your question before contacting support.
- Please do not display aggression - we will not respond where foul language or threats are used.
- Remember... the more information you provide at the outset, the quicker our team can identify the root cause of any issues and provide potential solutions. Site URL, screenshots and error logs can reduce resolution times dramatically! It's also important to let us know whether the issue is replicated across your entire site or only on certain pages.
Success Analyst Team Goals
On our side we aim to:
- Respond in a timely fashion
- Prioritise issues effectively
- Solve your query as quickly as possible
- Maximise the use of information from our Knowledge Base and Publisher Academy to help you better understand the Ezoic system
- Explain the reasons behind actions we ask publishers to take
- Be clear and concise in our communication
- Be friendly and personable
- Use data to identify common queries and build tools and solutions that make it easy for publishers to make the most of using Ezoic features
- Give publishers the opportunity to leave feedback
- In general, to provide a great Support service which publishers would recommend to others!
Thank you for your understanding,