A really common query is - what are the conditions that my site must meet to be approved for the Ezoic platform? If this is something you'd like to explore, then look no further!
This article will outline all of the conditions that our Platform Quality team look for when approving a site for Ezoic.
Typically, we advise that all sites we work with receive a minimum of 10,000 visits per month. The reason for this, is because the system is a data driven A.I., it needs a minimum of 10k visits per month in order to produce reliable and confident results. We'll usually ask you to share read-only access to your Google Analytics so we can take a quick peek at your traffic levels! However, if your site doesn't quite have 10k visits per month - not to worry - if you'd like to apply again in a few months time when your site is receiving more traffic, we'd be happy to take another look!
Overall - the site must be in compliance with Google's policies
This includes, but is not limited to:
- No invalid clicks / impressions
- Not falsely encouraging clicks
- Not offering copyrighted material / downloads
- Not offering counterfeit goods
- The site should have reliable traffic sources
- Sites shouldn't redirect users to undesirable pages / sites / pop-ups or pop-unders
- Gambling content - different policies for different countries - please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for more info, or click here
- Not using automatically generated content
- Not creating empty pages with no original content
- Not using content that is copied from other webpages
- Not keyword stuffing
- Not using adult / dangerous / derogatory content
- Not offering alcohol / tobacco / healthcare related content
- Not using aggressive / threatening content
- Not using illegal content
As a Google Certified Publishing Partner, Ezoic needs to ensure sites using our tools are compliant with AdSense policy. We require all content to be original, constructive and enticing. You can find more information about these quality guidelines by clicking here.
Approved by AdSense
As Ezoic is a Google Certified Publishing Partner, we require all sites we work with to be approved by AdSense and able to show AdSense ads.
AdSense supported language
All sites we work with must be written in an AdSense supported language. You can find a list of these languages by clicking here.
Type of site
At the moment, we offer Ezoic's products to informational, content rich sites. We don't currently work with sites that are predominantly corporate or e-commerce. However, for example, if your site is a blog attached to an e-commerce site - we can certainly take a look! This is something we may offer in the future, so watch this space.
Got a query that wasn't answered here? Feel free to reach out to your Ezoic Account Representative or email@example.com and we'd be happy to help!