to your Dynadot account.
2. Select "My Domains" from the left-side menu bar and click "Manage Domains" in the drop-down.
3. Check the box next to your domain name(s) and click on the "Bulk Action" button.
4. Choose "DNS Settings" from the "Bulk Action" list.
5. On the DNS page, select the "Name Servers" setting from the top drop-down menu.
6. Select "Enter new or existing Name Servers" from your list of choices and enter the custom name servers generated for you by Ezoic (these can be found under 'Settings' > 'Site Integration' > 'Name Servers' > 'View Instructions' in your Ezoic Dashboard) in the provided fields.
7. Press the "Save Name Server" button to save your changes.