1. Log into your Name.com account.
2. Click on the My Domains button, located on the top right hand corner.
3. Click the domain name you would like to manage.
4. Click Manage Nameservers, in the Nameservers column.
5. Click the Delete All button to clear the current nameservers away. Alternatively you can also Delete them one-by-one by clicking Delete, on the right-hand side.
6. Enter the custom name servers generated for you by Ezoic (these can be found under 'Settings' > 'Site Integration' > 'Name Servers' > 'View Instructions' in your Ezoic Dashboard) in the empty box labeled Add Nameserver and then click the blue Add button. Be sure to only add one at a time.
7.Click Apply Changes:
Please allow up to 48 hours for all changes to take full effect.