© 2020 Ezoic Inc.
1. Within Account Manager, select My Domain Names
2. Select the domain name you want to change and select Manage
3. In the green box, select Change Where Domain Points
4. Select Domain Name Server (DNS)
5. Under Specify Domain Name Servers section, enter the custom name servers generated for you by Ezoic (these can be found under 'Settings' > 'Site Integration' > 'Name Servers' > 'View Instructions' in your Ezoic Dashboard).
6. Select Continue, then Apply Changes to accept changes.