How to Embed Videos/Playlists (No plugin required)
You can now easily embed your own videos and playlists directly onto your site without the WordPress plugin widget.
1. Visit your Humix dashboard & click ‘Manage Videos’, or go to your Studio tab:
2. Click the ‘’ show code icon for the video you want to embed on your site:
3. From here, you can click the Copy button and you will have the Embed Code ready to paste into your Custom HTML editor in WordPress:
*Optional: You can Customize Embed Code here as well by clicking on the dropdown menu.
4. Copy the embed code: Revisit your WordPress Custom HTML block and paste the embed code directly in the box:
5. Select Preview to see how the video displays on the Post:
That’s it! You've successfully embedded a Humix video on your website. Visitors to your site will now be able to watch the video directly from your page.
How to Embed Videos/Playlists: With the WordPress plugin
The WordPress plugin has the option to embed videos directly onto your posts as well. We will follow a similar process when you’re in your WordPress as well as the Ezoic dashboards:
1. Log into your WordPress account and select Posts
2. Add Block and select Custom HTML
3. Visit Humix.com and select another video (or playlist) that you want to show on your post. Click on the Share icon at the bottom of the video and click Embed
From here, you can highlight and copy the code.
*Optional: You can configure some video settings before copying the embed code, such as video start time, closed captions and more:
4. Once you’re happy with your customizations, copy the link and go back to your WordPress Post.
5. In the box, paste the link and select Preview to see how the video displays:
6. If you are satisfied with how the video appears on your website, you can go ahead and publish the Post to set the newly embedded video live. And you’re done!