Sometimes it is both helpful and useful for Ezoic to have 'read and analyze only' access to your Google Analytics history. It is very easy to share read-only access with us - just follow these simple steps!
- Sign in to Google Analytics
- In the left-hand bottom corner, click Admin
- Navigate to the Account/Property/View you would like to grant Ezoic 'read and analyze' access
- In the Account, Property, or View column (depending upon whether you want to add users at the account, property, or view level), click User Management
- In the Account users list, click +, then click Add new users
- Enter the email address firstname.lastname@example.org for Ezoic's Google Account, select 'Notify new users by email', and checkmark 'Read & Analyze' permissions. Learn more about permissions
- Click Add.