If you are currently using Bluehost as your registar, you can integrate with Ezoic via name server integration method. In order to integrate, all you need to do is change your name servers over at Bluehost. If you are unsure about what name server integration is, please click here to read more about it.
Below is a Gif image that quickly shows how to do this and where to go:
1. Log into your Bluehost Control Panel
2. Go to the Domain link
3. Select the domain you are going to integrate with Ezoic from the checklist in the middle of the screen (at the bottom)
4. Select the Name Servers tab that is now available.
5. Select "Use Custom Name Servers"
6. Now, go to your Ezoic Dashboard and complete the integration:
7. Look for your new Ezoic name server addresses under settings > dns.
8. Copy each of the name servers on the Ezoic screen and paste them into the fields in the custom name servers fields on your Bluehost page.
9. Click "Save Name Server Settings"
10. You are now integrated with Ezoic!
* Keep in mind that it can take up to 24 hours for your integration to fully propagate and your site to be turned on with our proxy.