1. Log in to your GoDaddy Domain Control Center
2. Select your domain name from the list to access the Domain Settings page
3. Scroll down to Additional Settings and select Manage DNS
4. In the Nameservers section, select Change
5. Select Enter my own nameservers (advanced): Enter the custom name servers generated for you by Ezoic (these can be found under 'Settings' > 'Site Integration' > 'Name Servers' > 'View Instructions' in your Ezoic Dashboard).
6. Select Save or Connect to complete your updates.
Please allow up to 48 hours for all changes to take full effect.