1. Log in to your GoDaddy Domain Control Center
2. Select your domain name from the list to access the Domain Settings page
3. Select the URL for the domain that you will like to change the nameservers on
4. Click on the "Manage DNS" option for accessing your zone file:
5. Select "Change" in the Nameservers section:
6. Choose the option "Enter my own nameservers (advanced)":
7. Enter the custom name servers generated for you by Ezoic (these can be found under 'Settings' > 'Site Integration' > 'Name Servers' > 'View Instructions' in your Ezoic Dashboard).
8. Click on "Save" once you fill the nameservers:
9. Make sure to tick the box next to "Yes, I consent to update Nameservers for the selected domain(s)"
Please allow up to 48 hours for all changes to take full effect.