Welcome to the Ezoic Community!
The Ezoic Community is a place where members can ask questions or provide feedback about Ezoic products. It is a great place to learn and connect with other knowledgeable Ezoic publishers and get help or learn tips on Ezoic services.
- Select a product topic tag to view featured posts under that category.
- Search before you post. There is a chance that your question has already been answered. You can also check our Help Centre and FAQs for similar queries.
- Ask your question if you can’t find your answer. Post your question on the appropriate product tag. Be as clear and concise as possible.
- Like posts and answers if they help you out!
- Report any examples of foul language or abuse. Select the option on the post to ‘Flag’ it for moderation by our moderators.
- Respect the guidelines we have in place for all community members to follow. Please review them below.
- Be civil. Don’t post anything that a reasonable person would consider offensive, abusive, or hate speech.
- Don’t use profanity or ALL CAPS. All caps look like YELLING, and there is no need for that. It can make others want to use profanity. Your voice will be heard.
- Keep it clean. Don’t post anything obscene or sexually explicit.
- Respect each other. Don’t harass or grief anyone, impersonate people, or expose their private information.
- Respect our forum. Don’t post spam or otherwise vandalize the forum.
- Do stay on topic and ask questions that are clear, concise, and related to support for the specific Ezoic product that is the focus of that forum. Don’t divert a topic by changing it midstream.
- Keep personal information secret. Never give personal information on the forums that could be used by unscrupulous individuals for, e.g., identity theft. What may seem trivial details to you might assist an ID theft. Do not provide email/snail mail addresses, IP addresses, or phone numbers.
- Avoid multiple posting. Posting the same message on more than one forum can be confusing and hard to follow as it would cause parallel threads to run simultaneously. Moderators will remove these if found.
Examples of helpful and unsuitable posts:
This shows a concise query along with a screenshot to clarify what they are referring to - this allows our team to answer with the correct information and keep them informed.
This query would be more appropriate for a ticket or live chat with our team for assistance as it sounds like they’re experiencing an urgent technical issue on their site - without the domain or a response from the person posting, we’re unable to help here!
Have a long and detailed query?
Correct formatting can assist our team and other members to help to answer questions. If you have a lengthy question, we recommend using sections, bullet points, numbered questions as well as screenshots and URLs to provide context and clarity to assist with troubleshooting.
Powered by You
This site is operated by Ezoic staff and Ezoic publishers, the community. If you have any further questions about how things should work here, open a new topic in the feedback forum and let’s discuss! If there’s a critical or urgent issue that can’t be handled by any posts or suggestions, search our Knowledge Base articles, or contact us via live chat or support ticket.
Terms of Service
Please play by the rules. Posts appear automatically, but a moderator may edit or delete posts that violate the community guidelines. Repeated and/or serious violation of the guidelines may result in a user being banned from the discussions or even legal action. Your use of the Ezoic Community Forums is subject to the terms and conditions of use. By participating in the Ezoic Community, you explicitly agree to these terms and conditions.