© 2020 Ezoic Inc.
We put 45 days in our terms because this is the very latest you can expect to be paid. This is due to how long it takes to get paid by all the ad networks that we work with (and there are over a hundred of those). We handle all the discrepancies etc., so this is in effect an efficient collection service for multiple ad partners. You can 100% rely on 45 days to be the absolute maximum, and 30 days to be the norm.
To get paid on time at the end of the month, you will need to:
Make sure you do these things or the system cannot process your payment.
You can do this by going to Account > Payment Settings.
Here at Ezoic, we support the following payment methods:
- PayPal - please note that international wire transfers are subject to up to a 4% currency conversion fee
- Direct deposit - which is a US Bank Transfer via Payoneer and this option is only available to US residents
- International Wire Transfer via Payoneer - please note that international wire transfers are subject to a currency conversion fee of 2% unless the currency is specified below:
Canada (CAD) 0.15%
UK (GBP) 0.15%
EU (EUR) 0.15%
Pakistan (PKR) 0.15%
China (CNY) 0.15%
India (INR) 0.50%
Alternatively, there is a $15 fee to receive funds in USD.
- Payoneer Prepaid Card
Note: electronic bank transfers to the United States are free of charge.
1. Choose one of the above methods in your dashboard here:
2. Choose a Payment threshold:
Here you have the ability to set a Payment Threshold (the minimum is $20 USD).
3. Ensure you have filled out your Tax Information correctly.
- When should changes to payment settings be made?
Changes in payment method must be submitted by the 21st of the month. Changes submitted after the 21st will be applied toward the next pay period.
- Why can't I change the Payoneer payment method?
Occasionally we see that publishers cannot update the payment method from US bank transfer via Payoneer to International Transfer via Payoneer from the payment settings page in the ezoic dashboard. In this instance you will need to configure this directly within your Payoneer account. Please open a Support ticket with Payoneer if you are unsure how to do this.
- How do I change the Payoneer account email associated with Ezoic?
You need to get in touch with Payoneer to "release" the old associated account. If Payoneer ask for your ezoic Payee ID your Ezoic representative can provide you with this. Then you need to go to your Ezoic account and add the new payoneer account under Payment Settings.
- How to change the bank account associated with my Payoneer account?
This needs to be configured directly within your Payoneer account.
- How to set up a Pre-paid card at Payoneer?
This is handled by Payoneer and you may need to open a Support ticket with Payoneer.
- Where can I find my monthly invoices for tax purposes?
- What does the status "Paypal payment failed" mean?
If you ever see this payment status please contact paypal to find out why they did not process the payment. Ezoic can then re-issue the payment if necessary.
- When will my cheque arrive?
If you are located outside the US cheque is not a recommended payment option as these are mailed and may take some time to arrive and Ezoic has no way to track this through the postal service. If you do not receive your cheque we can cancel the cheque on the Ezoic end and re-issue the payment via a different method.