As part of Ezoic's Monetization review process, our team may need to take a closer look at your Google Analytics to make sure all of our requirements are met. Access to your Google Analytics can also assist in troubleshooting any issues that may arise.
It is very easy to share Read and Analyze access with us - just follow these simple steps!
1) Sign in to Google Analytics.
2) In the bottom left-hand corner, click Admin:
3) Navigate to the Account/Property/View you would like to grant Ezoic 'read and analyze' access.
4) In the Account, Property, or View column (depending upon whether you want to add users at the account, property, or view level), click User Management:
5) In the Account users list, click +, then click Add new users:
6) Enter the email address you were asked to share your Google Analytics with (for example: email@example.com), select 'Notify new users by email', and checkmark 'Read & Analyze' permissions. Learn more about permissions.
7) Click Add.