Standard Integration Options
Name Server Integration
Recommend for most sites:
- Ensures website remains fast, or faster than it was prior to integration
- Leaves all elements of the website and code unchanged at all times
- Provides access to dozens of apps and tools instantaneously
- Allows intelligent website visitor learning and testing
- Does not affect hosting or how you update content or manage your website now
Connect with Ezoic's CDN: Nameserver Integration
If you look at the WHOIS information for any domain on the internet, you will notice a Name Server(s) section like this:
When a browser navigates to a domain, it calls the nameserver for that domain to retrieve the IP address from which to pull the website's content. This IP is typically your web hosting (server).
When integrated with Ezoic, the IP address that the Ezoic nameserver returns is an Ezoic IP located nearest to that user. Ezoic acts as a reverse proxy and returns the page content to the visitor even faster.
Connecting with Ezoic's CDN: Nameserver integration instructions
Technical Requirements: access to your domain settings at your domain's registrar (godaddy, enom,etc.)
How to integrate:
- Log in to your Ezoic Account
- You should see a large "Integrate your site" message on the homepage. Click on that. If the message doesn't appear, you can navigate to Settings in the main menu (left) and then select "Integration" (right)
- On the Site Integration page that follows, click on the “View
Instructions” link under Nameservers. If you only see Cloudflare
as an option, please contact your Ezoic representative to enable
nameserver integration (or complete integration via cloudflare).
- On the Nameservers page, you will be shown your domain’s
current nameservers along with the ones that you need to
change them to. The name servers listed are different for every
domain so it’s critical that you get them directly from this page
in your Ezoic account and not from the image below or from
another domain of yours.